1. Consultation with our Dental Specialists
You will be fully evaluated by our specialists with the latest in Dental Technology. Any patients requiring surgical procedures will have a 3D X-Ray taken and their implants surgically planned, reducing risks and complications with your treatment.
- Oral and systemic health assessment
- Facial esthetic evaluation
- X-Rays, Panoramic, 3D CBCT Scan (must for these treatment all equipment In-House Lab)
- Wax-up (important for a aesthetic outcome for your Implant treatment)
- Informed consent
- Treatment Options (Restoration materials, implants)
- Treatment Alternatives (savings your Teeth?, Snap On Dentures, All on 6)
2. Preoperative Planning for Best Outcome
- Our Specialists always plan these cases with the most advanced Implant Planning Software, analyze every detail of your dental work, to obtain more accurate results.
- Instruction and motivation on maintaining a proper oral hygiene (antibacterial mouthwash)
- Record of maxillomandibular relations and occlusion
- Impression used for fabricating the provisional prosthesis
- Surgical Guide 3D Printed in-office Lab
- Medication – antibiotics and sometimes sedatives
3. Anesthesia option for No Pain Dentistry
- Local Anesthesia is always required – No Cost
- Conscious Sedation is recommended for these procedures – Certified Anesthesiologist $500 USD
- Pill Sedation – No Cost
- Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) $250 USD
- Choose what option is best for you
4. Preposthetic Surgery
Regardless of your situation we will be able to offer you a solution. Dr. Omar Lugo, our maxillofacial surgeon is one of 2 certified surgeons to be able to provide Zygomatic Implants in Mexico. With top of the line implants such as Straumann and Nobel Biocare, your implant success rates are much higher.
- Teeth extraction, bone leveling (Aveloplasty), removal of infected tissue
- Alveolectomy, when ridge crest is displayed during smiling
- Bone Grafting procedures
- Implant number, position and design (diameter, length)
- Usually, first the mesial implants are placed and last the distal implants
- All on 4, All on 5, All on 6, All on 8
- Exposure of Implant site – flap or flapless technique
Additional surgical procedures
- Bone Grafting (socket grafting, with autograft and synthetic alternatives, with or without membrane)
5. Interim Prosthesis
With our in-house laboratory, healing dentures will be made and provided for you within hours. Any adjustments before returning home are as easy as coming in to the office for a simple realignment, making your osseointegration period much more comfortable.
- Abutments selection (angulation)
- Impression and record of maxillomandibular relationship
- Design – dental arch length (number of teeth, usually 12 per arch)
- Materials – Acrylic or PMMA
6. Postoperative Instructions
Osseointegration (4 – 6 months)
During this period you will let your implants integrate with your bone giving them the firmness needed to place your final denture. A patient care representative will be in contact with you to follow your healing progress and address any questions and concerns you may have about your specific case.
- Radiological exam
- Instructions for oral hygiene, diet (soft diet, for at least 10 weeks) and medication (antibiotics, analgesic drugs)
- Informing about the need to make an appointment if bleeding, pain, implant mobility, detachment or damage of the prosthesis occur
- Establishing the next appointment
7. Uncover Implants / Take Impressions
You have now returned to the clinic to have your final denture made and fitted! Once again you will be evaluated and have X-Rays taken. Your implants will be uncovered with a soft tissue laser to, then your impressions will be taken for your denture to be made.
8. Send Impressions to Lab for Design & Milling on CAD/CAM
Your Fixed Hybrid Denture will be manufactured by our own Lab Technicians using CAD/CAM technology. This technology allows us to create a restoration with perfectly sealed margins and maximal load distribution, for a long lasting and highly functional fixed denture.
Our Dental Laboratory have the most advanced equipment in order to provide HIGH QUIALITY dental treatments to patient coming from abroad.
9. Definitive Prosthesis
Fit Titanium Bar (Tryon)
Your titanium bar will be fitted over the implants to assure that the seal is perfect. Preventing future filtration of bacteria, or fractures to the structure.
Fit with Acrylic teeth
We will find your correct bite and fit your denture with high impact Acrylic, giving you a highly esthetic look.
Placement of final Denture
Your Fixed Hybrid Denture will be firmly secured to your implants and you will be ready to enjoy the small pleasures of life that you had been missing out on!