This option uses a titanium bar fixed onto the dental implants. It is mostly used for edentulous patients in the upper or lower arch.
Easy to Snap-on and off
The best level of retention of all options
The most affordable price of all options
This option commonly uses Mini-implants (MDIs) with ball abutments that attach to O-Rings. Regular implants can be used if the patient requires them.
Easy to Snap on and off
MDIs prevent bone grafting
Suited for patients with major bone loss
Getting a snap-on denture at our dental clinic in Cancun is the best option for patients from abroad, mainly due to the affordable costs of the treatment. By comparison, all patients who have visited our clinic saved more than $10,000 for this restorative procedure, obtaining the highest quality materials, satisfactory results, and superior dental service than in the United States or Canada. In addition, visiting Cancun is a great advantage, as our patients can make their visit a dental vacation.
Full-mouth dental implants like snap-in dentures are a permanent solution for tooth decay or complete teeth loss. Hundreds of edentulous patients who were looking for a smile reconstruction or wanted to get rid of their traditional overdenture found the best solution with this treatment.
• It doesn’t cover the roof of the mouth, allowing you to taste whatever you want.
• More comfortable and less bulky than regular dentures.
• Remains in place without the need for denture glue or dental resins.
• No rubbing, sores, or rocking within your mouth.
• Rejuvenates the way you look as a whole with a perfect smile.
• Easy for you to clean and remove
• Prevents further loss of your jaw bone.